The American Embassy
Embassy Auctions and Contract Solicitations
INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH U.S. EMBASSY!!!
SUBMIT YOUR COMPANY PROFILE
The U.S. Embassy, New Delhi would like to invite vendors, service providers, manufacturers, contractors of various goods and services who are interested in doing business with the U.S. Embassy. Interested parties may complete attached form and submit it along with their company profile. They may be invited to participate in Embassy's future solicitation processes.
Form can be downloaded here: Company profile form
SOLICITATION FOR DATA COLLECTION AND WRITTEN ANALYSIS ON INDIAN DOMESTIC MEAT CONSUMPTION - AMERICAN EMBASSY, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI
The Embassy of the United States, New Delhi, India invites offerors to participate in the solicitation process for “Data collection and written analysis on Indian domestic meat consumption”. The requirement containing the scope of work, terms and conditions and general requirements are listed in the solicitation document.
The Embassy intends to conduct a pre-quotation conference at American Embassy, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110001 on Thursday, 9th July 2015, at 11.00 A.M., and all prospective offerors are invited to attend. Interested parties must register the participants’ names with Mr. Ashok Chellaramani by e-mail to Chellaramania@state.gov by July 7, 2015. The participant’s name should be as per their photo ID. This information must be provided in advance in order to ensure access to the conference site and adequate seating for the conference attendees. Due to parking restrictions, participants are advised to arrive early, so that they can park their vehicles at Malcha Marg on their own and walk down to the designated meeting location specified above.
The vendor shall furnish all the information required to accomplish all work as required in the solicitation document. Please submit the questions in the Q&A sheet prior to attending the pre-bid conference. All responsible sources may submit a quotation, which shall be considered. The Request for Quotation (RFQ) has been launched and can be downloaded here. (Q&A Sheet)
1. Pre-bid Conference: 1100 hours on Thursday, 9th July 2015, at 11.00 A.M., at American Embassy, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
2. End Date for Submission of Offer: The deadline for receipt of offers is 1700 hours, Thursday, July 16, 2015, which means all offers must be received by/before this deadline. Read the RFQ for complete details.
3. Address for submission of offer: The offer should be submitted at – Newdelhibids@state.gov.
4. In case of any technical queries please write through e-mail at Chellaramania@state.gov. The answers to the queries will be shared with all prospective bidders.
* This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award of purchase order, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines.
The Federal Acquisition Regulation requires that contractors be registered in SAM prior to being awarded a contract. Contractors who are not registered with SAM, may not be awarded the contract without SAM REGISTRATION. This is a mandatory requirement.
For registering with SAM you would need NCAGE number and DUNS number. Please get these numbers and then apply for SAM registration.
For DUNS number follow the link
For NCAGE number follow the link
To register an entity in SAM, follow these steps:
Step 1: Access the SAM online registration at www.sam.gov.
Step 2: Create a User Account.
Step 3: Click on "Register New Entity" from the left side navigation pane.
You must have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS**) number in order to begin the registration process.
Step 4: Complete and submit the online registration. If you already have the necessary information on hand (see the SAM User Guide), the online registration takes approximately 30 minutes to complete, depending upon thesize and complexity of your entity.
Point of contact: Kris Arvind, Contracting Officer; Tel # 91-11-24198728; Fax # 91-11-24198278; e-mail: ArvindK@state.gov.
SOLICITATION FOR SUPPLY OF CARGO VAN AS PER ATTACHED ANNEXURE-A AMERICAN EMBASSY , SHANTIPATH, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI – 110021, INDIA
The Embassy of the United States, New Delhi, India invites offerors to participate in the solicitation process for the “Supply of Cargo Van” as per list attached as annexure-A. The Contractor shall furnish all the information required as in the Solicitation. All responsible sources may submit an offer, which shall be considered. The Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Annexure-A has been launched and can be downloaded. (FAR-DOSAR). No paper copies will be mailed.
• The solicitation closes on 08th July 2015 at 1400 hours, i.e., all offers must be received by on or before this deadline. Read the RFQ and Annexure-A for complete details.
• Offer should be submitted only at email id: email@example.com. Please note that offer submitted at any other email id shall not be considered for evaluation.
• In case of any queries, bidders are requested to send their queries latest by 30th June 2015 at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. The answer to the queries will be shared with all prospective bidders.
• As per USG latest guidelines, in order to do business with U.S. Government; the solicitation requires your firm registration with the System for Award management (SAM) prior to award of contract, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. In order to do business with U S Government it’s mandatory to register with SAM. Registration information and the steps for obtaining DUNS number, NCAGE number and SAM can be found here. The SAM registration shall be for the same name and address identified on the contract. Please click on the link to get registered with SAM.
Offeror, registered with VAT/service tax authority, should submit a copy of VAT/service tax registration certificate along with the offer. In case of VAT registration, please mention the type pf category of VAT registration (work vendor or composite vendor). This is a mandatory requirement for evaluation purpose. Acceptability will be determined by assessing the offeror's compliance with the terms of the solicitation. The Government will determine contractor responsibility by analyzing whether the apparent successful offeror complies with the requirements of FAR 9.1.
Point of contact: Kris Arvind, Contracting Officer; Tel # 91-11-24198328; e-mail: ArvindK@state.gov
(For PDF file, you may need to download the free acrobat reader)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free version by clicking the link above.