The American Embassy
Embassy Auctions and Contract Solicitations
INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH U.S. EMBASSY!!!
SUBMIT YOUR COMPANY PROFILE
The U.S. Embassy, New Delhi would like to invite vendors, service providers, manufacturers, contractors of various goods and services who are interested in doing business with the U.S. Embassy. Interested parties may complete attached form and submit it along with their company profile. They may be invited to participate in Embassy's future solicitation processes.
Form can be downloaded here: Company profile form
SOLICITATION FOR SUPPLY OF ALUMINIUM BLEACHERS
The U.S. Embassy intends to award a contract to a responsible firm who has submitted an acceptable quotation that is Lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA). We intend to award a contract based on initial quotations without holding discussions, although we may hold discussion with firm in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
• Quotations are due no later than 1400 hours on August 6, 2015.
• For any query please feel free to contact through e-mail: email@example.com
Your quotation must be submitted electronically by email with the subject line “Solicitation for Supply of Aluminium Bleachers”to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1400 hours (New Delhi time) on August 6, 2015. Please do not submit your quotations via courier.
Quotations received after the due date and time shall be dealt with in accordance with the procedures in FAR provision 52.212-1(f).
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR SUPPLY OF NEW SUV, 7 SEATER, RIGHT HAND DRIVE, EURO-IV/V AT AMERICAN EMBASSY, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI
The Embassy of the United States, New Delhi, India invites offerors to participate in the solicitation process for “Supply of NEW SUV, 7 Seater”. The requirement containing the specifications, terms and conditions and general requirements are listed in the solicitation document.
The vendor shall furnish all the information required to accomplish all work as required in the solicitation document. All responsible sources may submit a quotation, which shall be considered. The Request for Quotation (RFQ) has been launched and can be downloaded here.
1. The solicitation closes on August 10, 2015 at 1700 hours local time, which means all offers must be received by/before this deadline.
2. The offer should be submitted at – Newdelhibids@state.gov.
3. In case of any technical queries please write through e-mail at email@example.com . The answers to the queries will be shared with all prospective bidders.
4. This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award of purchase order, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. In order do business with U S Government it’s mandatory to register with SAM. Registration information and the steps for obtaining DUNS number, NCAGE number and SAM can be found in the attached solicitation document.
Point of contact: Kris Arvind, Contracting Officer; Tel # 91-11-24198728; Fax # 91-11-24198278; e-mail: ArvindK@state.gov
SOLICITATION AMENDMENT – QUOTATION FOR PROVIDING MISSION WIDE CELLULAR PHONE SERVICES AMERICAN EMBASSY, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI
This is with reference to our recently launched Solicitation No. S-IN650-15-Q-0004 for providing Cellular phone services to the Embassy of the United States of America in New Delhi and Consulates General (CG) in Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and Hyderabad [collectively referred to as "the U.S. Government (USG)"].
The solicitation is amended to incorporate (A) changes in Scope of Work, (B) to extend end date for submission of offer and (3) to share questions and answers. Interested parties can download the SF-30 Solicitation Amendment from here.
The vendor shall furnish all the information required to accomplish all work as required in the solicitation document. All responsible sources may submit a quotation, which shall be considered.
1. End Date for Submission of Offer: The deadline for receipt of offers is 1700 hours, Thursday, August 13, 2015, which means all offers must be received by/before this deadline. Read the SF-30 Solicitation Amendment for complete details.
2. Address for submission of offer: The offer should be submitted at – Newdelhibids@state.gov.
3. In case of any technical queries please write through e-mail at Chellaramania@state.gov. The answers to the queries will be shared with all prospective bidders.
This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award of purchase order, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines.
The Federal Acquisition Regulation requires that contractors be registered in SAM prior to being awarded a contract. Contractors who are not registered with SAM, may not be awarded the contract without SAM REGISTRATION. This is a mandatory requirement.
For registering with SAM you would need NCAGE number and DUNS number. Please get these numbers and then apply for SAM registration.
For DUNS number follow the link - http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform
For NCAGE number follow the link - http://www.dlis.dla.mil/nato/ObtainCAGE.asp
To register an entity in SAM, follow these steps:
Step 1: Access the SAM online registration at http://www.sam.gov/.
Step 2: Create a User Account.
Step 3: Click on "Register New Entity" from the left side navigation pane. You must have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS**) number in order to begin the registration process.
Step 4: Complete and submit the online registration. If you already have the necessary information on hand (see the SAM User Guide), the online registration takes approximately 30 minutes to complete, depending upon the size and complexity of your entity.
Point of contact: Kris Arvind, Contracting Officer; Tel # 91-11-24198728; Fax # 91-11-24198278; e-mail: ArvindK@state.gov.
(For PDF file, you may need to download the free acrobat reader)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free version by clicking the link above.