U. S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
The U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) was formerly a part of the Immigration & Naturalization Service (INS). When the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) came into being in March 2003, the INS was divided into several components and placed under DHS. USCIS is the component that provides immigration benefits.
USCIS is responsible for the administration of immigration and naturalization adjudication functions and establishing immigration service polices and priorities.
A primary goal of USCIS New Delhi is to ensure that the correct benefit goes to the right person at the right time, while providing exceptional customer service.
The New Delhi Sub Office of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is located at the American Embassy and can be accessed through the visa gate.
USCIS operates Monday through Thursday, between 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. by appointment. Please schedule an appointment through Info pass at http://infopass.uscis.gov/
USCIS is closed on American and Indian holidays.
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
New Delhi 110 021
We can also be contacted via e-mail at CIS.NDI@dhs.gov. Our fax numbers are (Country Code 91) + (City Code 11) + 2419-8730.
Services Provided Include:
- Processing of Orphan Petitions (I-600/I-600A PDF 1129/1097KB)
- Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status (I-407 PDF 601KB)
- Lawful Permanent Residents [LPRs] – General Information
- Petition for U.S. Immediate Relative (I-130 PDF 201KB)
- Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant (I-360 PDF 311KB)
- Distribution of Reentry Permits for Lawful Permanent Residents
- Refugee Processing (limited to UNHCR referrals only)
- Visas 92/Form I-730: Processing family members of asylees
We Serve USCIS Issues in:
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka