Visa Interview Dates
Immigrant Visa Appointments
Click here for June 2013 (PDF 497KB) appointments, by case number.
Immigrant visa appointments are scheduled by the National Visa Center and posted to our web site monthly by approximately the middle of every month for the following month. Applicants are notified of their scheduled appointments through the mail and should come to the Embassy at their scheduled appointment time (if a time is not indicated with a given appointment, the applicant should plan to come at 8:00 a.m. on the date indicated), bringing with them their passports, appointment letters, and all other requested documentation and bank drafts made out to the "U.S. Embassy, New Delhi" to pay all application and issuance fees for each person applying for a visa.
Before your interview is scheduled, you need to download and fill out the "Packet 4" forms. This packet contains the documents listed below. Please ready all the documents carefully and complete all necessary forms. Click on the links below to download the forms.
- Application DS 230 (PDF 175KB)
- Packet 4 New Delhi
- Photo instructions
- Proof of Domicile for Immigrant Visa Sponsors
- Medical Exam
- Offsite Facilitation Center (OFC) locations
- Poverty Guidelines (I-864P) (PDF 22KB)
In order to avoid unnecessary delays, it is important for applicants to notify the Consular Section in writing of any changes in address or other contact information and must register themselves in www.ustraveldocs.com.
We recommend that visa applicants:
- arrive at our office no earlier than 15 minutes before the visa appointment time.
- bring with them only those documents required in support of the visa applications (see this link for items not allowed in the Embassy).
- inform staff if you have an observation in your passport.
- provide a valid email address and telephone number with STD code when filling out the DS-230 part I. It will enable us to contact you about your case.