Welcome to Visa Services!
The U.S. Embassy New Delhi processes applications for both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas to the United States.
Nonimmigrant visas are for people visiting the U.S. temporarily for tourism, business, education, medical treatment, or petition-based employment. The type of visa required depends on your purpose of travel.
Immigrant visas are for applicants planning to permanently relocate to the United States.
The Consular Section, New Delhi is located on Andre Malraux Marg, Chanakyapuri at the intersection of Nyaya Marg. Please report to Gate 6 (Visa Gate) on Andre Malraux Marg for visa appointments. Map and contact info here.
U.S. Embassy, New Delhi
New Delhi - 110021
The U.S. Embassy, New Delhi provides consular services in the states of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and the country of Bhutan. If you are not in the Delhi Consular district, find your nearest consulate below.
- The Consulate General in Chennai provides consular services for the states of Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Tamil Nadu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- The Consulate General in Hyderabad provides consular services for the states of Andhra Pradesh and Orissa.
- Consulate General in Kolkata provides consular services for the states of Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura and West Bengal.
- The Consulate General in Mumbai provides consular services for the states of Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Diu and Daman, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- Bangalore (Virtual Consulate, does not process visas)